Welcome to the California Information Security Office!
The California Information Security Office is the primary state government authority in ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of state systems and applications, and ensuring the protection of state information.
Our office represents California to the federal, state, and local government entities, higher education, private industry, and others on security-related matters. We are committed to securing the State's information assets to build and maintain the trust of Californians.
- What's New
Information Security Alerts
- California Information Security Office Alerts
- 2015 MS-ISAC CIS Cyber Security Advisories
- 2015 MS-ISAC CIS Cyber Alerts
Cyber Threat Level
- California Government Operations Agency
- California Department of Technology
- California Highway Patrol
- California Governor's Office of Emergency Services
- State of California Office of Health Information Integrity
- Department of Justice´s Privacy Enforcement and Protection Unit